Thursday 10 November 2016

Our morning on room 10

WALT - Write a reflection on what we did this morning in room 10.
This morning we had to stay with room 10 for the morning block because our teacher (Miss Komor) had to do some testing. When we went to room 10 we first did some activities about camp. But we first had to get in groups of 5 and write what participating and contributing looks like at camp. My group was just girls, we had lots of ideas of what participating and contributing looks like because we shared each others ideas and worked as a team even though it wasn't a competition. When the other groups finished brainstorming, two people from each group had to stand up and share to the whole class our ideas, the people that stood up was Nita and Irys, they bravely stood there and told the class our idea of what participating and contributing looks like. After that we had to the same thing and write our idea of what relating to others looked like.

After the first activity they were going to come up with their cabin names, but since I wasn't going I went to the back and read my reading test while they were coming up with names. It was fun in room 10 because I actually got to get closer to some people I wasn't really use to but it was still cool. Maybe next time I could try and improve on properly participating in the activities because instead of telling them my ideas I just wrote it down. Thank you for viewing my blog and enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment