Tuesday 8 November 2016

Bird of the year...




WALT - Write a reflection on what I read about.
In room 9 I read an article on Kiwi kids news from the random section. The article I read about was about the bird of the year called the Kokako bird. The article just told facts about the Kokako birds. On my google drawing it shows more facts about the Kokako birds and also numbered. If you want to read the article your self I will leave a link at the end of this paragraph. I enjoyed searching up about the Kokako birds because I got to learn new facts about it and also because I never knew that these exist. I found nothing challenging about this task but next time I hope that I  improve on more blogging. Thank you for reading this blog and here is the LINK to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment