Monday 14 November 2016

😨Cosmic Tragedy🤕

WALT - Write a informative reflection about the earthquake in Kaikoura.
In the morning block we were told to read some articles about the earthquake in Kaikoura and write an informative reflection about what we read. The thing that I was wondering about the earthquake was, How was it caused? Where did it come from? Has this dangerous earthquake have been carried and been damaging other countries. I have enjoyed reading this article because I got information from this article about the tragedy that has happened and it was also informative. What I found challenging about this article was it didn't actually explain what some parts of the article was about. My new idea is to research more about this article and get more information about the earthquake. My next steps are to find more facts about his article.
I forgot to put this on my google drawing, but 2 people were killed in this incident and may they rest in peace.

Thank you for viewing my blog be free to leave any comments below or feedback so I can improve more on my blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nooroa,

    Good work, and good descriptive things that you have put into your work. You have nothing to improve on, but keep on blogging.

    Great Work!!

    Bye, have a great DAY!!

    ReplyDelete